Wednesday, September 23, 2009

80's fashion


80's fashion is in again (it has been for a little while), That means crazy prints, Big/puffy sleeves, oversize, big hair, leggings, skinny jeans, and so on! I have this awesome 80's blazer/suit top thingy. i got it at goodwill for 4 or 8 bucks. i dont remember. huge shoulder (and pads) and cool gold buttons, no collar. I'm thinking of putting some black ruffles around collar, and into the pocket. Its red plaid. its AWESOME!! You can find major fashion items if you search hard enough, which i did. I also got a light green plaid high waist skirt, with some buttons on top. Its amazing. I got it for two bucks!

Also, green nail polish is in (confirmed by two sources).
bright colored nail polish (neon colors) is out (so is white chocolate, uh oh, what am i gonna do with my supply)

Plaid is very very in (as you can tell, everyday i see at least 10 plaid items.

I'm watching Psych!
haha
wierd

No comments:

Post a Comment